The Leading House Asia ETH Zurich, in collaboration with the Chinese Scholarship Council (CSC) supports the exchange of researchers between Switzerland and China with the possibility of hosting early-career Chinese scholars in a Swiss research group.
- Eligibility: Switzerland-based senior researchers from universities, universities of applied sciences or research institutes and from all scientific disciplines including social sciences and humanities can apply to host early-career Chinese scholars (doctoral or post-doctoral students) in Switzerland for between 6 and 24 months.
- Funding: A scholarship is jointly provided by the China Scholarship Council (CSC) and the Leading House Asia ETH Zurich to cover living allowance and international travel.
- Application process: The Swiss main applicant (hosting researcher) must apply to the Leading House Asia ETH Zurich using the online application form. At the same time, the Chinese scholar must submit her/his application to the CSC. A co-application is mandatory.
- Application deadline (both at Leading House Asia ETH and CSC): 31 March 2021.
- Guidelines, FAQs, and online application form: available on the Leading House Asia ETH Zurich Mobility page under ‘China’.