For 8 years, the Innovation Prize rewards project holders in the field of Healthcare (Biotech, Medtech, E-Health). Open to young start-ups (< 8 years old) and academic laboratories, this competition became a main Life Science event, involving 34 countries and 289 participants in 2015.
The Jury comprises several major Healthcare companies, pharmaceutical laboratories, biotechnology societies, and public institutions together with a law firm specialized in intellectual property. They will evaluate the submitted projects following these 5 criteria:
• The scientific quality of the innovation
• Intellectual property strategy
• The quality of human resources
• The project feasibility
• The chances of success on the market
The most promising projects will be selected after 3 evaluation rounds from May to October. Among them, the two most innovative will be awarded during the 7th edition of the Innovation Days, on October the 3rd and 4th at the Maison de la Chimie in Paris.
The Innovation Prize 2016 allows participants to:
• Win up-to €30 000 including financial dotation and consulting services
• Increase their visibility in the Life Science market field
• Have their project evaluated by experts
• Optimize their Business Plan
Application deadline: Aprl 30, 2016