Complementary to the large-scale lighthouse projects already envisioned in Horizon 2020, this call for proposals will facilitate testing and implementation of integrated low-carbon urban energy and transport concepts and solutions in smaller scale projects at the local level.
Four topics have been defined for this call:
- Smart integrated urban energy and transport systems
- Smart tools and services for integrated urban energy and transport systems
- Smart big data
- Smart governance and smart citizens
The participation is open to the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Finland, the Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Romania, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and Turkey.
- On Wednesday 3 December 2014 a matchmaking event will take place in the Netherlands, Utrecht.
- Additional Information to JPI Urban Europe third call