This course introduces students to the economic complexity paradigm. It shows how concepts of economic complexity can inform our understanding of economic development and beyond. It will provide students with hands-on experience in the application of network analysis and data visualization tools to complex systems. The course is organized by the ZHAW School of Management and Law (SML) in collaboration with the University of Lausanne.
At a Glance
- Date: 7-11 June 2021 (sessions on 7, 9, and 11 June; optional pre-session on 4 June)
- Location: Due to Covid-19, the Summer School will be held online
- Max. number of attendees: 35
- Registration fee: The Online Summer School is offered free of charge
- Registration deadline: 28 May 2021