The Participant Portal (PP) provides a new service for finding collaboration partners for your future projects when applying for EU grants. It allows searching profiles of organisations that have previously received EU funding via the PP. The functionalities of the currently available beta version will be extended in the coming months.
In its first version, the service allows searching for organisations and displaying their profiles.
The profiles comprise:
• Organisation name, city, country, Participant Identification Code (PIC)
• Organisation type (Higher or secondary education establishment, SME, etc.)
• The list of EU projects in which the organisation is involved
• An overview of its main collaboration links with other organisations
• Keywords related to its projects, indicating its fields of expertise