This event is organised by the European Factories of the Future Research Association (EFFRA) and is held on 1 December 2016 in Brussels. It aims at
- Indicating how project consortia can address ‘impact success factors’ in the earliest stages of a project
- Promoting exploitable results (around 14 ‘pitch’ presentations are scheduled
- Promoting services offered by other service providers (including CEN-CENELEC, IPR-Helpdesk, etc.)
The target audience for this event is:
- Anybody that is involved or interested in engaging in collaborative projects on manufacturing in a European context
- Those that want to ‘connect’ to the active Factories of the Future community in order to transfer technologies and approaches to their own context.