All calls follow the two-stage procedure, with the first deadline on 9 January 2020. Follow the link on each call for important information.
- [LC-MG-1-12-2020] Cities as climate-resilient, connected multimodal nodes for smart and clean mobility: new approaches towards demonstrating and testing innovative solutions
- [LC-MG-1-13-2020] Decarbonising long distance shipping
- [LC-MG-1-14-2020] Understanding and mitigating the effects on public health of emerging non-regulated nanoparticle emissions issues and noise
- [MG-2-10-2020] Enhancing coordination between Member States‘ actions in the area of infrastructure research with a particular focus on biodiversity and ameliorating environmental impacts and full automated infrastructure upgrade and maintenance
- [MG-2-11-2020] Network and traffic management for future mobility
- [MG-2-12-2020] Improving road safety by effectively monitoring working patterns and overall fitness of drivers