The following topics are currently under consideration for inclusion in future IMI calls for proposals: Weiterlesen
The scientific programme will cover four areas in four half-day sessions:
- New targets, tools and pathways
- From concept to trial
- New clinical and regulatory paradigms
- Patient engagement along the value chain
Innovative Medicines Initiative (IMI) has launched Call 13 for proposals covering diabetes, antimicrobial resistance, neurodegenerative diseases, cancer, and medicines safety during pregnancy and breastfeeding, to name just a few. The total budget of the Call is EUR 223 million, around half of which comes from the EU’s Horizon 2020 programme, and half of which comes from EFPIA companies and IMI Associated Partners.
The IMI2 Partnering Platform has now been updated with the future topics foreseen for the 13th IMI2 call. Weiterlesen
Every year, the IMI Stakeholder Forum gathers Innovative Medicines Initiative (IMI) stakeholders in health and medicines R&D and provides them with an opportunity to learn about and discuss IMI’s latest activities and plans.
More information on the event will be published shortly. IMI’s Stakeholder Forum is an excellent opportunity for all who are interested in IMI, would like to provide input on IMI’s activities and plans as well as to network with fellow stakeholders.
Following IMI call topics are planned for the next IMI call:
- Development and validation of technology enabled, quantitative and sensitive measures of functional decline in people with early stage Alzheimer’s disease (RADAR-AD)
- Fairification of IMI and EFPIA data
- Development of sensitive and validated clinical endpoints in primary Sjögren’s syndrome (PSS)
- European screening centre: unique library for attractive biology
- Exploitation of IMI project results
Do you want to know more about EU and USA funding possibilities for your research in the field of health? This event covers opportunities for researchers in Switzerland in Horizon 2020, the Innovative Medicines Initiative (IMI) and the US National Institutes of Health (NIH).
This event will cover the Horizon 2020 “Health, Demographic Change and Wellbeing” Work Programme for 2016-2017, outlining how to read the topic descriptions, important factors to consider when setting up a consortium, what the evaluators are looking for, and basic administrative and financial rules. A coordinator of a large clinical health project at the Inselspital will share his experiences. Weiterlesen
The IMI 2 Partnering Platform is set up by the German National Contact Point Life Sciences with support from the German Federal Ministry of Education and Research. It allows potential IMI 2 applicants to identify suitable cooperation partners for the 1st Call of the IMI 2. The IMI 2 Partnering Platform does not only facilitate the quick and targeted search for possible partners but also displays Euopean-wide cooperation offers specific to IMI 2. Weiterlesen
Two indicative topics for the first IMI 2 call can be found via the IMI website
IMI 2 will launch its first call for proposals in July 2014. The indicative texts for the two topics which will make up the first IMI Call under IMI 2 are:
- translational approaches to disease modifying therapy of type 1 diabetes mellitus (T1DM)
- discovery and validation of novel endpoints in dry age-related macular degeneration and diabetic retinopathy