The second edition of the Information Days for Cluster 6 (Food, Bioeconomy, Natural resources, Agriculture and Environment) will take place on 25 and 26 October 2021. The aim is to present the 77 open topics of the Horizon Europe Cluster 6 2022 calls and to stimulate participation.
The Information Days will be followed by an online brokerage event on 27 October 2021 – a unique opportunity to discuss and refine your project ideas with potential partners.
More information and registration
Today is the opening date of various calls for proposals in different Horizon Europe Programmes/Clusters including:
– Research Infrastructures
– Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions (MSCA)
– Cluster 1 (Health)
– Cluster 2 (Culture, Creativity, and Inclusive Society)
– Cluster 4 (Digital, Industry and Space)
– Cluster 5 (Climate, Eneregy, Mobility)
– Cluster 6 (Food, Bioeconomy, Natural Resources, Agriculture, and Environment)
Please find more information here.