The Itaipu Technology Park (PTI) in Paraguay, founded in 2009, is involved with scientific and technological development which contributes positively to regional development. Several of its centres with a total number of 90 engineers and researchers put emphasis on ICT integration and the challenges connected with it. Among them are diverse plans to use cloud applications. In this context, the Service Prototyping Lab of Zurich University of Applied Sciences (SPLab) in Switzerland is conducting a two-week guest lecturing and research exchange presenting its research initiatives and outputs on the PTI premises in close proximity to Ciudad del Este.
- Supporting Container based Application Deployment to Heterogeneous Hardware using Rancher and Swarm
- The 1st International Workshop on Heterogeneous Distributed Cloud Computing
- Cloud-Native Microservices Reference Architecture
- Termite. A Java library for the selective “Lambdafication” of applications.
- PyParis’17 conference report
- How to Write a Cinder Driver
- Rightsizing Kubernetes applications
- OpenShift custom router with TCP/SNI support
- Research Directions for FaaS