The ICCLab organized the International Workshop on Automated Incident Management in Cloud (AIMC’15) in conjunction with EuroSys’15 Conference.
The 2015 International Workshop on Automated Incident Management in Cloud took place on April 21-24, 2015, at the University of Bordeaux, France. The main goal of the workshop was to bring interested researchers from around the world to explore the challenges and opportunities that exist in relation with hot topics in cloud incident management and cloud forensics, in order to meet the needs of modern cloud applications.
09:00 – 10:30 Session 1
- 09:00 – 09:20 Welcome to AIMC’15
- 09:20 – 09:50 Florian Dudouet, Andy Edmonds and Michael Erne. Reliable Cloud-Applications: an Implementation through Service Orchestration
- 09:50 – 10:20 Valentina Salapura and Rick Harper. ResilientVM: High Performance Virtual Machine Recovery in the Cloud
10:30 – 11:00 Break (30min)
11:00 – 12:30 Session 2
- 11:00 – 11:30 Alexandru Sirbu, Cristian Pop and Florin Pop. MaaS Advanced Provisioning and Reservation System
- 11:30 – 12:00 Giovanni Toffetti Carughi, Sandro Brunner, Martin Blochinger, Florian Dudouet and Andrew Edmonds. An architecture for self-managing microservices
- 12:00 – 12:30 Open talks
The speakers for the workshop gave motivating talks that spawned interesting discussions on cloud incident management. Discussions were held even after the workshop end and plans for a special issue in a journal for extended papers were drawn.