The 2013 Summer School on Cloud Computing is on.
From the 1st of July to the 26th, students from the Grand Valley State University as well as Zurich University of Applied Sciences will spent two weeks at each university, first stint at ZHAW and second at GVSU, enrolled into a Cloud Computing Summer School.
GVSU has entered into international-education partnerships with the Zurich University of Applied Sciences in Switzerland in June 2012. The partnerships encompass faculty, staff and student exchanges and the 2013 Summer School on Cloud Computing is a major instance of this partnership.
Students from both universities are offered a comprehensive Cloud Computing education packaged, based on a carefully chosen set of lectures and labs. Classes on latest Cloud Computing technology, e.g. OpenStack, Software Defined Networks, Cloud Performance, Cloud Automation, CloudFoundry, are complemented with the highlight, namely a lecture and lab provided by CloudSigma’s Michael Higgins, Head of Enterprise Architecture Solutions and a visit in a Swiss data center.
All Cloud Computing lectures are given by research and domain experts of the ICCLab, see below.
- CC-0 Cloud Computing Concepts, Thomas
- CC-1 Introduction to IaaS and CloudSigma’s Cloud, Michael Higgins/CloudSigma
- CC-2 Introduction to OpenStack, Irena and Piyush
- CC-3 Introduction to PaaS, Christof
- CC-4 Cloud Automation, Andy
- CC-5 Cloud Networking, Philipp and Sandro
- CC-6 Hadoop (BigData Analysis), Christof
- CC-7 Performance & High Availability Lecture, Daniele and Konstantin
25. July 2013 at 9:43
Will the slides be available online ?