ICCLab is happy to announce the upcoming SDN Workshop, that we are co-organising with SWITCH, will take place on Thursday, 11th of June 2015 – 09:00am to 6:00pm.
Location: University of Bern, Main Building, HG , 1st. Floor, Room 115
The aim of this Workshop is to share knowledge, have hands on sessions/presentations on SDN/NFV, Security, Cloud Computing and Service Delivery to the end-user, students, staff and researchers, providing a complete picture with ICT approaches, industry solutions, innovation and research.
Kindly register here to confirm your participation.
Agenda of the day is:
09:15 – Welcome and Introduction
1st Session – 4 Presentations:
1. zSDN, a lossless networking architecture for workload-driven high performance Cloud – Mitch Gusat, IBM Research Labs Zurich
2. ENDEAVOUR H2020 project, enabling next-generation programmatic network services in Internet eXchange Points (IXPs) – Marco Canini, Université catholique de Louvain, Belgium
3. Cloud Networking, Open Daylight and OpenStack – Irena Trajkovska, ICCLab, ZHAW
4. Open Cloud Exchange – Kurt Baumann, SWITCH
Lunch Break (1 hour)
2nd Session – 4 Presentations:
5. Architecture for application-centric wireless access using SDN – Panagiotis Papadimitriou, University of Hanover
6. SDN Network at Uni. of Bern – Zhongliang Zhao, University of Bern
7. Title coming soon – Microsoft Zurich
Wrap-up (17:00 – 18:00) – Discussion, next steps and networking
We would like to invite you to participate and request you to register here, so that we have the exact number of participants (to estimate the lunch requirement). To kindly note, registration is mandatory.
Thanks and see you there!