Occasionally, we welcome international researchers to share their view in a colloquium format, allowing for deep and controversial discussions. These talks are public; all students and interested persons are invited to attend.
Next colloquium: TBD; autumn/winter 2019.
- Ronny Seiger, with Barbara Weber and Martin Eigenmann, ICS-HSG: “Adaptive Softwarer and Processes for the IoT and Neuro-physiological Experiments”, October 2019 – blog post
- Philipp Leitner, Chalmers / University of Gothenburg: “Developer-Targeted Performance Testing”, June 2019 – blog post
- Davide Taibi, Tampere University of Technology: “Microservice migration: motivations, patterns and antipatterns”, September 2018 – blog post
- Christopher Hauser, Ulm University, Germany: “Research and Interests (Cloud Computing and Heterogeneous Systems)”, August 2018 – blog post
- Martin Garriga, Politecnico di Milano, Italy/Universidad Nacional de Comahue, Argentina: “Serverless Continuum”, April 2018 – blog post
- Alan Sill, Texas Tech, USA: “Robust Modern API Design”, February 2018 – blog post
- Maciej Malawski, AGH University of Science and Technology, Poland: “Serverless Scientific Computing”, February 2018 – blog post