Occasionally, we welcome international researchers to share their view in a colloquium format, allowing for deep and controversial discussions. These talks are public; all students and interested persons are invited to attend.
Next colloquium: Philipp Leitner, Chalmers / University of Gothenburg: “Developer-Targeted Performance Testing”, July 19, 2019, 14.00 in SPLab
Next-next colloquium: to be scheduled, around late summer 2019
- Davide Taibi, Tampere University of Technology: “Microservice migration: motivations, patterns and antipatterns”, September 2018 – blog post
- Christopher Hauser, Ulm University, Germany: “Research and Interests (Cloud Computing and Heterogeneous Systems)”, August 2018 – blog post
- Martin Garriga, Politecnico di Milano, Italy/Universidad Nacional de Comahue, Argentina: “Serverless Continuum”, April 2018 – blog post
- Alan Sill, Texas Tech, USA: “Robust Modern API Design”, February 2018 – blog post
- Maciej Malawski, AGH University of Science and Technology, Poland: “Serverless Scientific Computing”, February 2018 – blog post