The ZHAW Institute of Embedded Systems (InES), High Performance Multimedia Group, developed a 4k video for Linux driver for the Lontium LT6911UXC HDMI to MIPI CSI-2 converter IC.
The driver was written for NVIDIA Jetson Processors and enables the following features of the LT6911UXC
- Supports 4k HDMI 2.0 to MIPI CSI-2, requiring only one CSI port
- Up to 4k resolution
- Only 4 CSI lanes (one port) are required to receive 4k@30fps
- Converts 4:2:2 YcBCr to CSI-2 YUV streams 1)
- Converts RGB to RGB CSI-2 streams 1)
- A reference design for the Nvidia Jetson Xavier AGX is available
A driver for the advanced LT6911GX with HDMI 2.1 support and 4k@60fps on a single CSI-2 port is in the pipeline at InES-HPMM group.
The driver can be downloaded from here:
1) If RGB or YUV streams are accepted depends on the corresponding LT6911UXC firmware provided by Lontium. Contact Lontium for the firmware.
Keywords: TC358743, HDMI to CSI converter, HDMI to CSI bridge, LT6911UXC, LT6911GX, MIPI, Jetson, Xavier