Submission Deadline: 01.11.2010
Weare pleased to inform you that the 3rd regular Sciex-Call is now open! You will find more precise information and details on this call on www.sciex.ch under Sciex News.
In Timeline_3rdCall, you will find the new timeline of the evaluation procedure where you can see the most important deadlines. We thank you in advance to take good note of them in order to planify your work and guarantee a smooth procedure without delays. In this matter and concerning the “formal check”, we would like to propose to the Regional Offices that the Sciex-Team contacts directly the Main Applicants if a document is missing or not conform (with RO in copy) – as it was made for the last call. We would save much time and avoid a too complicated procedure. Please do not hesitate to communicate any reactions or disagreement on this change. Without reactions, the Sciex-Team would consider this change as approved.
Furthermore, we would like to inform you about some modifications concerning the conditions of application:
- a CV of the fellow is now required – in order to facilitate the assessment of the competences of the fellow (pages 2 and 5);
- a new rubric indicating the precise status of the fellow in Switzerland (Doctorale Candidate or Post Doc) is added in the application form (page 3);
- the disciplines of the research project have be modified and extended – in order to refine the repartition of the proposals between the different experts of the Evaluation Committee (page 6);
- by the point “project description” (under Part C – Research-Stay-Project), the elements that the experts from the Evaluation Committee will take into account for the evaluation and that the applicants should mention in the form are mentioned: methodology of the project, deliverables, timetable and state of the literature (page 7);
- a new rubric indicating the status of the project (new proposal, follow-up proposal or resubmission of a refused proposal) is added in the application form (page 7).